ADMIRE Ceramic Coat
Advanced, versatile ceramic coating with incredible durability with the addition of carbon nanotubes. Intended for paintwork, windows, plastics and car tyres.
- superhydrophobicity and high durability
- very easy and quick application
- high slickness of the surface
- high chemical and UV resistance
- a wide range of conditions for application (temperature from 8-35 degrees / air humidity 30-80%)
- fast curing (12h)
- high ease of cleaning – which allows you to reduce the use of chemicals
The coating can be applied to paintwork, plastic elements, rubber elements (including tires), headlights, glass elements, windows, rims.
3 years or up to 50,000 km (in the case of using Ceramic Booster, this period can be extended even to 5 years and 100,000 km).
10-15 ml for a mid-sized SUV. 5-10ml for a set of rims, 5-10ml windows, 10-15ml tires/rubber parts.
Admire is a new generation coating which can be characterized by quick and easy application, high durability and excellent self-cleaning properties. It contains the addition of graphene and carbon nanotubes. It makes the surface super-hydrophobic, gives it an amazing shine and slightly darkens it! The coating protects the car from UV radiation, bird droppings, acid rain and other weather conditions. It is resistant to abrasion and aggressive chemicals. The coating can be applied outdoors.
Watch the video and check how to apply the coating step by step!
The addition of graphene and carbon nanotubes significantly improves antistatic (reduces dust attraction), flexibility, UV protection and heat distribution, which increases the resistance of the coating to high temperatures!
How to use
- Before use, shake the bottle for at least 30 seconds. During application, particles of the component will still be visible, but shaking the product will prevent it from settling at the bottom of the bottle. Repeat this step before each application.
- Prepare the surface (paintwork/rims/windows/plastics/tires/other rubber elements) – removing all contaminants from it – especially such as tar or iron fallout. If necessary, polish the paintwork to remove all imperfections in 100%. Degrease the prepared surface with a IPA 50% solution.
- Apply the product in sections (e.g. 40x40cm) and cross, overlapping movements using the attached applicator – in the case of paitwork, glass, plastics – or a microfiber applicator – in the case of tires, rubber elements.
- Within 1-2 minutes after application, buff the product with a microfiber until the streaks are completely removed.
- In the case of glass and plastic elements, after 1-2 minutes. remove the excess of the coating.
- In the case of tires, a lot depends on the model and age of the tires – old tires tend to “absorb” the coating, while new ones require buffing/removing the excess coating after application within approx. 1-2 minutes.
- Covering a medium-sized car with the coating is about 20ml (paint only), 10ml (rims), 20ml (windows + plastics + tires).
- Do not allow the coating to dry without buffing out!
- Carry out applications in a closed, well-ventilated room.
- Outdoor application is also possible, but it is important not to do it direct sunlight or during strong winds.
- Do not coat hot surfaces!
- Allow the coating to bond with the paint for at least 12 hours. Do not allow interaction with water, rain or other precipitation during this time.
- If the paintwork gets wet during the first 12 hours, dry the car with a delicate microfiber, not allowing the water to dry out on its own.
- We recommend not washing the car for the first 5-7 days with car chemicals. If necessary, rinse the car with demineralized water only (the last program on the touchless car wash).
- The coating is fully activated after 24 hours.
- Use proven washing products – the coating is resistant to cleaning agents in the pH range of 3-12.
- Keep the product away from fire.
- Use gloves and a mask for application!
- In case of damage to the hydrophobic part of the coating – use Cleantle Ceramic Booster to restore the hydrophobic properties or apply the coating again.
- To extend the life of the coating – use Cleantle Ceramic Booster once every 10,000. km or once every 6 months.
- Expiration date: 2 years from opening the bottle.