1. The website automatically collects only the information contained in cookie files.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the end device of the website user. They are intended for using the website pages. Mainly, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the end device.
3. The website operator (here the name and possibly the address) is the entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
4. The website operator uses files (cookies) for:
- adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, above all, these files recognize his device in order to display the website in accordance with his preferences;
- preparing statistics to help learn about the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the website’s popularity;
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until leaving the website (by entering another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers are set by default to accept saving files (cookies) on the end device.
7. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and advertisers cooperating with it.
9. Information about web browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on its manufacturer’s website.
10. More detailed information about files (cookies) is available at the website ciasteczka.org.pl